RICE MARINE TRANSMISSIONS,LLC
2221 MAGNOLIA DR.
DeLAND, FL 32724
The Bill of Lading for truck shipments MUST state the following:
"DRIVER IS TO CALL 386-626-8556 THIRTY (30) MINUTES BEFORE DELIVERY"
UPS & FEDEX deliveries do not require above notice
DO NOT REQUIRE SIGNATURE AT DELIVERY
1. Drain all fluid or oil
2. Insure against leakage of residual fluid by:
a. removing hoses and hose couplings then install pipe plugs (3/8" NPT) - recommended
b. if hose is long enough and couplings match loop hose from input to output
c. leave hoses and cooler attached - good if we are supplying new cooler (cooler
replacement is required by warranty).
3. Do not send mounts or bellhousings. We don't need them and have to charge for time
required to remove and replace them.
a. wood shipping crate - shim tranny securely to prevent shifting and rolling.
b. plastic shipping box - same but insure it's strong enough (not for trannys over 50 lb)
c. strap to wood pallet - use only steel banding to secure. Do not use rope, tape or other
d. cardboard box - not recommended - only for very light trannys under 50 lbs.
5. Tag your tranny with your name, address and phone number if strapped to pallet or
place in the shipping box. Don't forget Agreement Form - see below
6. Always try to ship business to business - it's much cheaper.
7. We can arrange shipping through our shipping broker - usually cheaper - call us
Replacement of the fluid cooler is required by the warranty for all rebuilt transmissions.
Therefore, please go to the Agreement Form page (via button below), download the
Agreement Form, fill it in and include it with your transmission when bringing or
sending it to us with the transmission.
We cannot start work on your unit without this form in hand.